Am I pregnant?

I've taken 4 positive home pregnancy tests (equate and EPT) but I really dont feel pregnant. I have had breast tenderness that comes and goes and very very mild nausea. So mild I think it may be in my head. I have not gained a pound. My weight always fluctuates between 132 and 136 and today when I stepped on the scale I was 134.4. Also, I am a little tired at times, but not like last time when I would come home from work and take a 2 hour nap immediately. I know when my last period started. According to that I should be 8 weeks and 2 days tomorrow. In my first pregnancy I gained 11 pounds during the first trimester, was very nauseated, very sore breasts, and I was extremely tired all the time. BUT, I also had spotting last time and this time I have had not a single speck of spotting.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:54 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• "4 positive home pregnancy tests"

You're pregnant hon.
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 7:55 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• uM I would say 4 positive test --all signs point to yes, you might want to make an appointment with the doc, and make sure your hormone levels are rising etc... I noticed I felt different PG with girl than with boy, but all my friends tell my I am crazy, LOL happy birthing!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 7:56 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Call your doctor. They can order an ultrasound and show you that you are - because 4 positive tests, there's really no doubt that you are.
    Anonymous

• You should get off CM and make an appointment lol. The first ultrasound is around 8 weeks if you find out early enough. Congratulations!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 9:15 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• duh
    Anonymous