How Many Of You Are Going To Shop On Black Friday?

I Was Just Wondering Because I Know How Busy It Is But I Think I Will Go For Clothes

Kelly_Motherof2

Asked by Kelly_Motherof2 at 7:59 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I never miss it! :) 3 years ago I went shopping early and had a baby a few hours later at 1:10 pm. NOTHING can keep me away!
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 8:27 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I was thinking about it but I haven't seen anything to make it worth it. So no, I most likely won't.

P.S. no need to capitalize every word in a sentance, just the first one and proper names.
    Anonymous

• Heck no! Sorry but i'm not crazy enough to go out on that day. I used to work at walmart and i had to work at 3am on Black Friday one year and it was a mad house. I will never be at any store on that day unless i have to...
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 8:14 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• yes my hubby and I are going.. Mom is sleeping over so we can get up early and FIL is releiving my mom so she can go to work at 8.
    I went for the first time last year and LOVED it, didn't buy much though!! call us crazy but off we go... Now we have to try to be home at 11 because we have someone coming over.. Lets see if we make it..
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 8:31 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Nope. No money. And I'm working that afternoon anyway.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:36 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• noooooot me! I worked in retail for a long time and always had to work on black friday, 1st shift...not fun lol. Even at 430am the parking lots were jam packed! I'm not going to attempt being on the busy side of town unless I have no choice
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 8:45 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• P.S. no need to capitalize every word in a sentance, just the first one and proper names.

Shut up!! Who cares if someone capitalizes every word?? You are stupid for even caring about that maybe they have OCD and do it for that reason you don't know.
    Anonymous

• I'm gonna try to shop but i'm also working it, but i can get a better deal because i get the employee discount on top of the sales prices. So i will try before i hit my next job. yeah i gotta work both sides, bummer.
    kekoa

Answer by kekoa at 8:56 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• My husband and I usually go shopping on Black Friday, we mostly go for people watching but there are a few items we do get and we are the types that get up and are out the door by 3-4 o'clock in the morning.
    Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 10:02 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Oh yeah. i plan to trample some people. That's on my bucket list.
    Erinnoel

Answer by Erinnoel at 11:30 PM on Nov. 23, 2009