I am 26 weeks pregnant and just started having a clear mucus discharge very similar to the discharge you get when you are ovulating. Does anyone know what this means or what it is? Or has it happened to anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• thats just being pregnant. you will have that more than likely all the way through it. I hated it cause if I sweated....I thought people might smell me.
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 8:16 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• sounds like Leukorrhea, you get it while pregnant. It's just an increase in discharge. It can be whitish or clear. For some women it's not too heavy, for others it's heavy enough to have to wear liners everyday! As long as there is no foul smell, cottage cheese like discharge, itchiness or anything to signal an infection, you're okay.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 12:12 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• it's just a part of being pregnant, kind of annoying have wet underwear all of the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Nov. 24, 2009