What are all you liberals so danged afraid of? What is your guy so afraid of? LOL

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/11/obama-money-sarah-palin-going-rogue-book.html

It has just sent an e-mail out to its millions of supporters today pleading for urgent donations to fight the mother of five, now on her heavily-publicized, cross-country book promotion bus tour. She holds no political office currently; in fact, she's among America's unemployed, though doing quite well financially.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Here ya go guess it wasnt just a created story by conservatives

https://my.democrats.org/page/contribute/SarahPalin?source=20091120_ms_sp_noceo

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:38 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Why are you afraid? Why do you feed the need to hide your identity?

For the record, I find the right wing's spokesmodel a great source of entertainment; I am afraid of those who think that she is smart, I am not afraid of her.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:04 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Because my husband has an insane (clinical term) Ex wife and we have FULL custody of his children, thus she chases me around all over the net. Trying to pluck anything she can to use in court. Not that it is really any of your business but there you have it. I never post in the Q and A section as anything but anon whether I am asking a question or answering. Besides silly even if I didn't post anon, my profile is private and I don't use a picture so what would that do for ya?
    Anonymous

• I agree with the OP. I don't understand the reaction that some people have when they hear anything about her. She isn't currently in politics, she just seems to be a voice for some conservatives that hold the same beliefs. How is she different than any other spokesperson or commentator?

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:08 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Personally, as a moderate, I'm NOT afraid of anything, not even using my own sn. Secondly, I wouldn't send a dime to thwart Palin's journey. I trust that the moderate Republican base is much wiser than to endorse a maligned candidate. I'm sure the Republican's goal is to win the 2012 election, and not just placate some fringe group.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 8:10 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I am not afraid of Mrs. Palin or her posse. What are you afraid of?
    PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 8:13 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Sister see 2nd reply re not using my screen name.  Ifit helps you girls sleep at night or focus on the actual question, my name is Frances. And as the OP I must say I am not a huge Palin fan, though I do not detest nor despise the woman. I just can't get over how is seemingly more enthralled with her than even the right is.

Anonymous

• Me personally, I am afraid of liberals ruining the county now that you mention it.

Anonymous

• *the left ^^ goes with my response @ :15
    Anonymous

• Annie 16- How does this relate to Palin?
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 8:17 PM on Nov. 23, 2009