what was/is the most annoying thing about being pregnant?

There's actually a couple of things for me...... I hate it when people always ask me "How do you feel", and I think the thing I hate most is people touching my belly.

NicMorgan

Asked by NicMorgan at 8:02 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• everything!! pregnacy sucks
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 8:09 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• The switch between tired or puking.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 8:08 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• The heartburn sucked, but it was nothing compared to people touching me and asking all kinds of random questions like I was dilated. Yeah, some strange lady at the grocery store thought it was her business if I was dilated. Grrr!
    Anonymous

• oh were to big..lol I would have 10 kids if I could afford it but after being pregnant once I think i'm done lol. I hate the constant attention. People openly asking you how you plans to use your boobs, or saying shit like wow you look like our ready to pop and you still have 7 weeks left the touching the quesy stomach the pain that will bring you to your knees when your little love bug stomps on your bladder, not being able to sleep the last 10 weeks cause you can't get comfortable, or the feeling that your vagina is going to flip inside out towards the end when the baby drops, getting wieghed every month I could go on... It is ALL worth it in the end but to do again.... Thats gonna take some time
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 8:16 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Heartburn aches and peeing. OMG I want to have this baby already!! lol I have eaten so many tumms its crazy.. I'm out at the moment.. I can't wait for DH to get home so we can go buy more.. I have heartburn SO bad right now.. =(
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 8:23 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I agree jillybean.. I was at the store a few weeks ago and this woman in front of us says my son is really cute, as I turned to say thank you, shes like OH and your STILL pregnant.. I thought.. I'm not due for another month and a half.. Yes I'm STILL pregnant.. Why are you telling ME like I don't know.. geese.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 8:27 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Peeing all the time lol
    Kelly_Motherof2

Answer by Kelly_Motherof2 at 8:42 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• the baby being stubborn and not telling if its a boy or a girl!!! UGH
    Anonymous

• Waking up with morning sickness every damn day. A sickness so bad I have to take a zofran. :(
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 9:15 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I like being pregnant but the one thing that sucks is the bigger clothes!! Ha!
    mommyqua

Answer by mommyqua at 9:18 PM on Nov. 23, 2009