Who is the most annoying person in your family?

In mine it's my father in law. He gets on my nerves sooooo bad sometimes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:03 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have to pick one? Well FIL , SIL & BIL are in a three way tie right now. FIL is living with us, FOR FREE even though we have three kids and a ton of bills. SIL is too selfish to help and BIL could care less. SIL wouldn't even dream of asking her own Dad to live with her, because then she might have to go out of her way for someone other than herself!
    Anonymous

• my bil. he is 13 and a pain in the ass!! i cant stand him. ugh and they come on wensday
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 8:13 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Definitely my BIL!! I would say my brother's girlfriend but she isn't exactly family. Both of them are users and losers.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 8:14 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• My BIL's Wife.
    Anonymous

• It just depends on what mood I am in...lol I don't like someone that talks my ears off...please shut up...lol already!!! Or sometimes my MIL is sitting there talking to me then all of a sudden something catches her attention and leaves me talking to her (well to myself) so I just shut my mouth and act like she was listening and of course she wasn't I hate that she does this. My SIL does this shit too. :(
    Anonymous

• depends on my mood too. and the moods of everyone around!

the inlaws bug the hell out of me.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 8:16 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• my 9 year old son..but then my 5 year old, wait my husband, my mom.. lets just say the whole Freaking family..lol
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 8:27 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• its a toss up btw my little brother & his wife. my bro likes to let everyone else know that he is the smartest, but half the time he's wrong & he's too stubborn to admit it...even when proven he's wrong. but some days my SIL is so in-your-face shes more annoying. she wants a baby but has to wait till 2011 (bc implant) so she gets a little psycho w/ my DD. nothing dangerous, just too much of a spazz & it freaks my DD.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 8:31 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• my older sister. she's a compulsive liar.
    Anonymous

• Oh my goodness, my MIL DRIVES ME NUTS! She is a complete control freak,she bosses my husband around like hes 5 years old, always telling him hes doing something wrong, yada yada yada, you know how it goes. BUT I still love her (most of the time) and she had helped us with so many things so i guess i cant complain much.
    Anonymous