14 year old boy with leaking breast

My son just turned 14 yesterday and today his right breast became swollen and if you press on it, fluid comes out. Has anyone had experience with this issue before? I just did a quick search on the internet and find something on puberty and swollen breast for boys but nothing about it leaking fluid. My preference is always homeopathic remedies. I'm going to change up his diet and make him stop using the normal deorderant, he has sneak in his on brand.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• Call your pediatrician tomorrow morning!
    Anonymous

• Believe it or not men can get breast cancer, please take him to the doc, if it is you will need to know ASAP, if not I am sure they can give you a homeopathic reference.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 8:38 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• i understand your leaning more toward homepatic cures but thats ur son and i wouldnt want anything serious to be wrong so i think the best bet is to take him to the doctors
    31angelmommy3

Answer by 31angelmommy3 at 8:39 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I would call your doctor just in case. This did happen to my brother during puberty. My mom was told it was totally normal and not to worry about it....as with anything that worries you, call the doc. good luck.
    Anonymous

• call the doc first thing in the morning!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Call your dr.. Males can get breast cancer and since teen girls can and do develop breast cancer it is not impossible that the same could happen with a male teen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• agreed - MUST CALL DR ASAP
    Anonymous

• CALL DOCTOR!!!!!! Find out what it is then ask about non medical cures if it's not SERIOUS.
    jrsjrb

Answer by jrsjrb at 9:58 PM on Nov. 24, 2009