Has anyone recently had success with clomid...? Can you share your stories?

vtyler6203

Asked by vtyler6203 at 8:38 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Sweetie, I have never had experience with Clomid, I just wanted to encourage you that someday you will have the baby you want!
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 8:41 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• We tried for 3 years. Finally went on Clomid. I didn't get pregnant on Clomid. I took it for 4 months. 2 months later we got our +. So it definitely got things started! I have been told that happens quite a bit!

I'm starting Clmoid again next cycle and I'm hoping for my + within 6 months!
    Anonymous

• It took a year for Clomid to work for me but it did. Keep trying & God bless.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 8:49 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• yes 2 months and PG, I will tell you it made me pretty teary and kind of nutty, but so did being PG, you didn't say how long you have been trying, but give it a shot it worked for me and at the age of 38 hello Billy LOL!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:08 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• i took clomid in march and in april i got pregnant i did end upin a m/c i fell really hard but we started trying again i took it in oct and im 6 weeks and 1 day now
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 10:53 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I'm on my second round of chlomid. I hope this is my month.
    AJsmom2005

Answer by AJsmom2005 at 6:09 AM on Nov. 24, 2009