cheating

ok so my soon to be ex husband has been cheating on me through out are whole marraige he has a 9 month old son by another woman we were married for 1 1/2 years he f***ed my best freind and now he says im cheating because i moved on and found a man who treats me so much better what do i do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• honey thats just his way of having control over you. Why would you even care what he says especially beings that he has really been cheating the WHOLE time. Please dont let him influence of you live your life. If your happy and your son is being taken good care of then i think thats all that should matter.
    31angelmommy3

Answer by 31angelmommy3 at 8:46 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Good riddance to bad rubbish! Don't listen to one word the jackass has to say, good for you for moving on up and on out! Make sure he pays his child support on time!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 8:47 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• your not cheating because in my eyes he voided the marital vows when he cheated on you. good job on finding a good man!!!! get a divorce from that MF so you don't have to deal with his shit anymore.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 8:47 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Sounds like a control freak to me. Thank your lucky stars you found this out after just 1 1/2 years.
    Anonymous

• Wow what an asshole! Uhm...I think it's pretty obvious what you should do lol. I do feel that it is pretty soon to have found someone else. You didn't really give yourself time to heal, but as long as you're happy, that's all that matters. Do what you feel is best for you and best of luck to you.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 8:48 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• i wouldnt even pay attention to him...why do you even care what he says
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:55 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• be careful what you do before the divorce is final...while I think it is GREAT that you found someone that treats you right, and do not see it as cheating, if you 2 have children together anything you do before the divorce is final he can use against you in court
    good luck
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:02 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Why do you care what he says. He is your ex.

Answer by louise2 at 9:03 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• It lessens his guilt to think like that. Ignore him

Answer by admckenzie at 9:15 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Until you are divorced, be careful and don't cheat. It would be cheating. Two wrongs don't make a right. Try to be patient and don't sleep around because if you don'tcheat, you will look much better than your soon to be EX. Its a matter of pride,you know. Don't go over to the dark side. .ANd, legally, you will be in better shape!! Really!
    Anonymous