Is there a REASON im STILL tired??

This is my first pregnancy, and I heard from mulitiple people online that both morning sickness & fatigue would go away after the first couple months, well I was only sick from month 2 to the end of month 3, I am now 19 weeks and am STILL tired even when i get a good nights rest, I will be fine from morning until about 4 p.m. then just wiped right out... Whats going on?

mom2be42110

Asked by mom2be42110 at 8:51 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hormones, Anemia? Who knows, talk to your dr about it!
    Anonymous

• How is your diet ? That is probably the biggest issue that pregnant women have and don't even know it. If you eat like crap you will feel like crap, babies take all our energy from us and so we need to replenish it with good stuff. Are you eating healthy things all day like fruits, veggies, TONS of water?
    Anonymous

• well you will be tired like that till probably your third trimester then you will be uncomfortable so you still wont be able to sleep and peeing more doesnt help but let me tell you get some sleep while you can cause once the baby is there NO MORE SLEEP FOR YOU!
    Anonymous

• yes there is your pregnant and becomming a parent now get ready to be tired for the rest of your life
    Anonymous

• I was tired almost my whole pregnancy... it takes a toll on your body especially if you work
    Domsmom2009

Answer by Domsmom2009 at 10:08 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• look at diet maybe anemia, but everyones preg. is diff. you may be tired now and then have super energy later when others tend to be tired.
    MamiJaAyla

Answer by MamiJaAyla at 10:10 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Your body is building a complete human being. That's enough to make anyone tired.
    phantomphan

Answer by phantomphan at 10:48 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Im18 weeks and always tired too!!! I asked my doc at my app if my iron was low(anemia) but she said not enough to worry about. But like the other ladies have said, it is a toll on your body to create a baby, just keep eating good, rest when you can, make sure to try not to forget to take your prenatals. And talk to your doc next app and ask if your iron is low. Good Luck!
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 12:09 AM on Nov. 24, 2009