Would you let your kids do this to you if it made you feel alot better? :)

OMG!!! I just got my kids to step on my back and now I feel like a new person. I know it is kind of dangerous but I told them to be very careful while on my back and they were and when they were done I asked them to step off with one foot then the other and they did now I am on CM to tell you...lol

Let ur kids do this to you when you're feeling down.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• lots of people step have thier kids step on their backs....I walk on my hubbys back.
    Anonymous

• My DH use to get my youngest to do that when she was young.

Answer by louise2 at 9:00 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I haven't had my kids do it, yet, because they are too young, not enough coordination yet! lol! But I have had other people step on my back, and have stepped on other peoples backs. It makes my back feel so much better (I have a really bad back to begin with!)
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 9:01 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Yup!I have did that before.Heck!My mother used to have me do that when I was younger on her back.I do it to my husband even.Feels sooo good.lol!!I always tell my husband,when I'm doing that,that I'm walking all over him.He should do something about that.Then laugh.lol!!
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 9:53 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• My kids do that all the time, just like I did to my dad when I was little.
    But we don't have like a 10pt safety procedure or anything. They just jump up there, walk around, fall off, tackle each other, fight, etc.
    Usually they end up digging their little toes into my lower back...that hurts. My middle daughter was notorious for it when she was 3.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:38 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• My dh does that all the time when his back is out. The kids just roll their eyes at this point- sometimes he will have two of them stand on different points on his back at the same time. He just has to watch out for the three year old, since she likes to jump up and down or jump and land on her bum- not good for the spine!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 9:55 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Oh Lord no, not a problem LOL. My kids constantly walk on my husbands back. My daughter especially loves to do it... she started at about three... and it makes daddy's back feel better. My son... he just wants to stomp LOL. Daddy's fault, since they constantly practice wrestling moves. Our chiro didn't have a problem with our daughter doing this.
    crittermomma

Answer by crittermomma at 2:50 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I remember walking on my mothers back for her... and my dd's did mine... when our gs was a bit younger I allowed him to walk on mine too... actually it's for more relieving the achy back than anything else...lol...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 3:58 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• who need a chiropractor when you have kids!!! my oldest two are the onlyones heavy enought to do anything though.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 6:10 PM on Nov. 24, 2009