Daycare

today was my daughters first day of daycare i balled my eyes out it was so hard. how was your guys' first day leaving your kid with someone else. besides family.

beautifulkirei

Asked by beautifulkirei at 9:06 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• horrible, much worse for me than for him, he continues to go to the same place, and I am thankful! I know how awful you feel, and sometimes you just have no choice! Good luck Mom!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:11 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• It went fine, but then again, I had worked in child care for the 10 yrs before he was born.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:11 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• terrible...he cried, i cried..everyday for a couple weeks. luckily, i had a ten-minute drive to work, so i had time to dry-up without having to walk into the salon a holy hot mess!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:20 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• My oldest is 3 and she has never been left with anyone other than myself, my husband, or my mother in law. The only time I've been away from her for more than 3 hours was when I was in the hospital having my son.
    Anonymous