What is the worst Fight you have had with your SO or Husband?

Mine was when I caught him cheating....but we worked it out and now we are Great!!

Kelly_Motherof2

Asked by Kelly_Motherof2 at 9:44 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Umm, its a toss up, when I caught him cheating, when I found out he is gay, when I found out that he couldn't get it up with me unless he thought about men, when I found out he didn't want our son, when I found out he was trying to kill me, and when I found out he was putting poison in my food. Yes that's a lot, some of it I found out after we had broken up and he was trying to get me back. lol.
    Anonymous

• Long story short, we we're still in "party mode" at the time (no kids, easy jobs...) and well he went too far one night. He left me at the bar to go party in a hot tub with a bunch of people.... I got home, packed his stuff and put it outside. we eventually got back together but that was one of the worst fights ever.
    Domsmom2009

Answer by Domsmom2009 at 9:48 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• WoW! I hate to post after those two. In 16 yrs we have never had anything THAT big. Just simple misunderstandings that went too far... nothing serious at all.
    Anonymous

• There wasn't one fight. It was more like a period of two years where our relationship just disintegrated. We fought about everything (mostly money and the way he was treating me). It all spiraled out of control until he up and left us one weekend. Just out of the blue. No one could get a hold of him for 3 days. Scared the crap out of me. We were separated for 6 weeks and had some monumental fights during that time. And just as I was accepting that we would end up getting a divorce and things would be okay he called me up and begged to come home.
    Things have been basically fine since then (that was 2 years ago). We still fight but it's definitely nothing like that period in our lives. We'll be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary on Jan. 7.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:04 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• most of our "big" fights are just small little arguements that get twisted, manipulated and pushed too far.
    we don't really fight over a lot of things. our number one bicker is intimacy & sex. we're both always exhausted and stressed and tend to let our outside stresses into our marriage.

we're workin on it though!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 10:09 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Very long story, but we worked though it. He thought that our LO would have a better life if we gave her up for adoption. He had two choice we do it together or I do it alone. We are doing it together and it is rough, but we love each other and we love her so we work damn hard to make it.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:38 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• When I found out he was lieing to me about smoking pot. It wasn't like he was just going out once and a while and doing it, he was doing it EVERY day multiple times a day. We got in a huge fight. Eventually I got sick of being lied to and we broke up for about 6 months. It was the kick in the head he needed to get his butt in gear. He got serisous about his job, majroly cut back on his drinking and quit smoking pot. We got married about 4 months after we got back together.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 1:21 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• we have really only had 2 real fights...and both times it was over me saying we was not going to his mom and dads those days. I actually like going to his mom and dads we go every sunday. But the first time was when I was first pregnant with our son, I was soo sick that day and constantly throwing up..I even had to go to the ER the next day because I was so dehydrated. Anyways he was throwing a fit because he wanted to go, I said he could but me and my daughter was staying home -- he parents already live an hour away, plus he had to drive an extra 45 minutes to do something with the car. He drives like crazy so my daughter wasnt going with him. The second time his nephew ( who lives with MIL ) was diagnosed with h1n1 ...none of us had got the shot or anything and it was when everyone was panicing about it...and he wanted to go.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 3:25 AM on Nov. 24, 2009