Can Facebook/Myspace ruin your Marriage??

Read the artical below (not long at all) then offer your opinion. Perhaps you know someone that this has happened to..

http://www.examiner.com/x-3357-Indianapolis-Marriage-and-Sex-Examiner~y2009m2d26-Can-Facebook-or-MySpace-ruin-a-marriage

EarthHippy

Asked by EarthHippy at 10:21 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am on facebook alot but never when DH is home because that is family time. I leave my page up "accidentally" on purpose when I leave the house so just incase he feels the need to browse, he can see that I have nothing to hide.
    One thing I have noticed lately, is that through finding old high school acquaintences (or them finding me rather) my past has come back to haunt me. Like just today I caught myself feeling down when I saw an old friend's photos of college and travel. I have always been very happy with where my life took me but I always picture them looking at my page thinking "She got knocked up right after high school and hasnt done anything since." and I started doubting my own happiness.
    after some consideration I realized that I still think I have the best job of all being a Mommy and a wife. Timing was perfect and I wouldnt change a thing.

jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 3:14 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Nothing can ruin your marriage unless you allow it to..
    AngeLnChainZ

Answer by AngeLnChainZ at 10:21 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I agree with PP. You have to know when to get off the computer and spend time with your spouse.
    prdill08

Answer by prdill08 at 10:23 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• if you let facebook/myspace get between you and your spouse, well obviously it wouldn't take much to begin with to break you up
    Domsmom2009

Answer by Domsmom2009 at 10:33 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• its true its easy to find ex's and such. if ur hubby knows, it'll cause conflict. but if he doesnt, u might be asking to be caught
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:44 PM on Nov. 23, 2009