What do you think about boobs?

Pre-kids, my boobs were b's but nice. Post kids, I have c/d's and it seems like they just can't look me in the eye. I mean, they seem a little deflated and while not completely pointing south, seem to be headed in that direction. I never thought that I would want a boob job, but now I'm thinking that a little filler would be nice. Any thoughts?

MomEof2mj

Asked by MomEof2mj at 10:27 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I'd love to get a boob job! I have a B cup and am not at all satisfied with them, lol!
    Anonymous

• If you can afford to get that boob job, go for it. I think you're the one staring at yourself most of the time and if it bothers you, why not?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:43 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• You got the money...go for it!happy

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:46 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I'm kind of in the same boat, but I'm trying to remind myself that I'm not the kind of girl who would get a boob job and it's not an example I want to send to my daughter when she's grown like "look, mommy wasn't happy with herself the way she was, so she changed it with surgery.' I don't think I'd be very proud of myself for resorting to it. I see those women on the trashy reality shows getting surgery right in front of their daughters and it just seems so wrong. I remind myself of all the beautiful women in this world w/ small boobies and I feel better about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I'm stacked like a 13-yr-old boy and still they manage to sag... I'd get a boob job, just not a porn star boob job. My sister got one (neither of us were blessed in the boobage department) and she feels a lot better about herself. So yes, I'd do it, but nothing drastic.
    MamaSyn

Answer by MamaSyn at 10:17 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• You can't defy age and gravity, they will eventually take their toll!  Take the time to shop around for a good bra.  My 46 year old B cups look fabulous until I take my bra off, then not so much lol.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:26 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• DEFINITELY want a boob-job. I've been a B-cup most of my life (granted, I didn't get out of a training bra till the 9th grade...). I stayed @ a C after I had my daughter and was VERY happy with it, but over the past few months I've lost weight (went back to work, moved cross-country), and my C's have become A's. UGH!
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 2:17 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• i want one, but i'm afraid they'll feel all hard and stuff.... i like them better squishy. i'm sporting the dd's now, but iknow when i'm done bf they will look sad and droopy and probably d's. then i'll be depressed LOL
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 3:06 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• This makes me feel good about my small A's that are perky and stare at me...lol. They are small but I am happy to not have big boobs...age+big boobs=saggage. I would get a boob job but i want to wait until I am done having all my children because I want to breastfeed like I did with my son.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:47 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I would say get one. As long as you have a good doctor, I think that they could look really nice. Do your research and then make a decision. I would like to have one more child and after that I will def. get one.
    Anonymous