during early pregnancy, was your baby's FATHER sleepy all the time?

my boyfriend is always sleeping now...cant take a test til next week! just wondering did any other fathers experiece fatigue..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes mine was a lot.. it was weird
    nicole0709442

Answer by nicole0709442 at 10:42 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• What a ridiculous question, how could your being pregnant for a week or two make him tired? Sorry but that's absurd and it's just a coincidence that Nicole said hers was too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• to the anon response there have been plenty of cases that the male goes through the pregnancy symptoms so I would trash talk it if you have not done your research every time my mother was pregnant my father got nauseous and fatigue and my father in law experienced dizziness when my mother in law was pregnant with my husband and with my brother in law he said he was nauseous for two weeks before she found out she was pregnant
    Anonymous

• It is true. Your boyfriend/husband can experience the same symptoms as you are. I know it sounds weird, but it's completely NORMAL.
    LuvMyMarine1024

Answer by LuvMyMarine1024 at 1:16 AM on Nov. 27, 2009