Shouldn't he get snipped?

I've had 3 babies in a little over 3 years (1 is still baking). I've had awful things happen to me and my body, I've had to undergo c-sections and my body/mind is permanently changed. I love my kids dearly, but I'm freakin done. Hormonal birth control makes me crazy and incapacitated, I cannot function with the migraines they give me. I fear that having a tubal ligation (which was offered to me by my OB to do during my last scheduled c-section in jan) might also play with my hormones and I'd have to undergo more surgery to get it reversed and be normal. If he just goes into the damn doctor's office, he'll be out and about within hours and nothing will affect him pyschologically. But of course he's worried about losing his manhood and still is thinking of more children in the future! It just seems fair for him to do it, haven't I gone thru enough!?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You gave him kids and now he can give you this. Tell him its abstinence or SNIP lol Seriously though he needs to man up. Its a simple and quick procedure. Its not like hes getting his balls cut off like a dog! hhaha
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 10:43 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• My ex-husband was suppose to have it done (after 4 children), but then last minute decided not to, so he could have more children with his mistress.

My husband will get it done rather than have my body go through more, but that's just the type of guy he is. I think your husband should have it done. I've know several men who have had it done and said it wasn't a big deal.
    Anonymous

• Maybe you could get an IUD? I know that psychologically, having children wreaks havoc on a woman. But think about your husband getting snipped; he could feel like he's not a man anymore which would be terrible for your ego and possibly your love life.
    On the other hand, you already have three (one is still baking lol) and three is a nice solid number.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 10:37 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Ditto what Steph said but some men just refuse and if that is the case then you should def get a tubal when you get your C section. Sorry mama, that may be your best option! Men!!! Grr!*$*&**#
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 10:53 PM on Nov. 23, 2009