could there be twins

hi i got an utrasound today and the lady was looking real hard then all of a sudden she said dose mutible gestions run in your family and i said yes then i asked do you see 2 she said i cant tell you your dr will have too.... also im 5 weeks so all she could see is the yock sac...... when i was watching it looked 2 but i dont know just wondering if you were ever asked that my dr cant talk to me till tom.. so im nerves in a good way lol ( oh i had an early utrasound done b/c im spotting)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't know why else she would have asked you that. But if she can't say anything I don't know why she would ask either. That would drive me crazy just wondering! I have been pregnant 4 times and have never been asked that just because. I would say she saw something that made her ask. Let us know what the doctor says! Congrats on a baby either way!
    Anonymous

• thank you i know the nurse at my dr's she might of not wanted to saying anything b/c she was a traveling utrasound lady and she might of thought it wasnt her place lol i know im so excited and i hate waiting this is my 3 and i have never been asked that either lol thank you for your comment
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 11:27 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Aw congrats, its very possible, good luck!
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 12:12 AM on Nov. 24, 2009