anyone watch the last jon and kate plus 8 episode?

I confess....I did! I have never really watched the show before, I've never been a fan or followd the series, but I did want to watch the last episode...just because lol. Actually while SO and I were watching tv, the previews came on and SO joked "I bet you want to watch that" which pretty much gave me the thumbs up and I thought "yeah sure what the hell". It was a good episode! SO even laughed at a few parts and asked me a few questions about their marriage as if I knew the answers lol

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 10:46 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Entertainment

• i watched it. i like that show. so many people on here talk bad about it, or are jealous of kate & act like shes a bad mom or something. i love that show & i love kate, i think shes a great mom. it was a good episode. i think its too bad its not going to be on anymore.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:25 PM on Nov. 23, 2009