What paper work do I send to get approval for a student to immigrate to Quebec?

My son is going to McGill in Montreal to study music. He has to get an CAQ-Certificate of acceptance from Quebec. We have sent W-2's 1040's, copies of paychecks, birth certificates, bank statements,,,, they replied with a letter stating his application is pending ....they want official( government) notice of assessment ...called immigration office they said send W-1....went to IRS no such form....anybody have any luck with this area of frustration...thanks

Asked by Jules525 at 10:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Travel

• Welcome to Canada Immigration Visa
    This institute must be certified by the immigration authority for the issuance of the student authorization / visa. This is generally mentioned in the ... -

Answer by vbruno at 12:16 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• I can't believe I read that question.

Answer by Bevner at 1:09 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Whatever you have provided should be enough. I'd call them directly, and speak to someone more knowledgeable.

McGill is a wonderful university:) Congrats to him!

Answer by MommytoNakoa at 4:32 AM on Jul. 1, 2008