frustrated

i'm getting very frustrated. it seems like the more i tell the dr's that i want to try and conceive ( they say that i healthy and that everything looks great for me to try)the more they want to try and put on pills.yea i get the fact that i have not had a cycle in a month but i know(they have before) that there is another way for them to get it to start again. how can i get them to understand ?

mrs.rucker943

Asked by mrs.rucker943 at 10:51 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• How long have you been trying? Is it possible that they could start you on some Provera and possibly some Clomid? It's been really successful for a lot of women. Hang in there. The road to conception can be tough, but soon, you'll hold your baby and it will be worth it ;)
    Anonymous

• ive been trying on and off for about a year and a half
    mrs.rucker943

Answer by mrs.rucker943 at 11:15 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I agree with Anon. Although it's easier said than done, just try to relax. DH and I have been TTC for nearly 8 years now with several miscarriages. I go ''inactive" TTCing and then come back again. It can be really frustrating, I completely understand. Aside from working, I start plans to redecorate the house or start projects. It occupies the time and seems to take the stress away. Stress too, can make you have irregular cycles. Good luck and much baby dust to you.
    crazypianochick

Answer by crazypianochick at 11:20 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• how long should i take provera and dont i have to have a cycle to take clomid?
    mrs.rucker943

Answer by mrs.rucker943 at 11:25 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Provera just brings on a period. And clomid makes you ovulate. I'm on both. Clomid round 2 for me! The first month made me ovulate but I didn't get preggo :[ The provera you either take for 5 or 10 days (i took it for 5), and you get your period within 2 weeks. And the clomid you take while you're on your period.
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 12:55 PM on Nov. 24, 2009