Swine Flu vaccine Causing Miscarriages In pregnant women

http://video.foxnews.com/11869307/miscarriage-myth#/11869305/shocking-study/?category_id=949437d0db05ed5f5b9954dc049d70b0c12f2749

this man says its not true because there is no scientific proof and that women who have had a miscarriage like a week or 3 weeks after the shot cant blame it on that and they should not blog about it to other women and scare them ...I think that vaccines and other medicine do cause miscarriages and doctors will do and say anything to cover it up . my opinion though whats yours?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think there have been too many miscarriages by pregnant women that received the H1N1 vaccine to believe it's anything but related to the vaccine. The vaccine makers even admit in the package inserts that they don't the affects of the vaccine on pregnant women and fetuses. I believe it is causing harm.
    Anonymous

• Ummmm... Didn't I tell you this was all a big scheme... First to make a wide spread panic for people to sink their money into the healthcare system and second, the side effects... YESSSS I CALLED IT. And you all probably had that damn vaccine didn't ya......
    Anonymous

• Well, I guess no one knows for sure but I am 9 weeks pregnant with twins and I had the vaccine a little over a month ago and everything is going perfectly with my pregnancy. So, it hasn't caused any problems for me but I guess every woman is different.
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 11:10 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I am the one who posted this ,and I did not get the vaccine nor did I let any one in my family,never did trust it but I am pregnant that is why I posted it on here because I am glad that I was not one of the Dumb people who did get it
    Anonymous

• I think many women who suffer miscarriage feel the need to blame it on something. Many pregnant women got the shot this year. Many pregnant women have miscarried all throughout history, many women will miscarry for centuries to come. The vaccine is just something to try and pin it on. It happens. Before I believe any kind of link between the two, I need clear medical evidence that proves that the H1N1 shot was the absolute cause of the miscarriage, not a genetic defect, not some other reason. It's an emotionally-charged time and it's really easy to sway an emotional woman into believing that her action in taking something caused her baby to die. How cruel to inflict that kind of guilt onto someone who is already in pain.
    Anonymous

• That was pretty rude -- you ask a question and then insult the people who answer it?! WTF?!
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 11:49 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I agree with JenMarie2007... That was rude... I got the shot and I am pregnant... I had a miscarrage 7 years ago and I still thank about that 7 year old, if I have one this time how do you know its from the shot and not something else? The swine flu isn't FAKE do you know how many kids and adults have died from it? If a person choose to take the shot to PROTECT their family from the harm of DEATH or being seriously ill than they shouldn't be called STUPID..If you just ask a question so you can bash the ppl and leave an answer you don't like DON'T ASK IT...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:39 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• OP, I think you believe you are smarter than all the doctors and scientists who worked on and created the vaccine. It is morons like you who dont believe in actual science that are easily duped by any rumour thats going around.
    There are benefits and risks in getting any medicine or vaccine, whether you are pregnant or not. The whole point of medicines and vaccines is that the benefits outweigh the risks. Can you get me statistics on how many people have already died because of swine flu? and flu seanson hasn't even officially begun yet. I bet you believe swine flu is another myth like global warming!!
    If someone takes the shot its because they are smart and also care about thier baby... if you are really curious to weigh out the risks and benefits and get everyones opinion, start a healthy discussion and dont post rude remarks...
    Anonymous