nancy grace

whos been watching nancy grace latley? can you believe the 15 yr old girl who killed the 9 yr old girl or the mom who gave her 5 yr old daughter away for sex to pay for her drugs & then he killed her? WTF is going on in the world today? & what is wrong with these people? How could they do these things??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Weird I totally caught that same show tonight. I was thinking the same thing about "what is wrong with this world ? "
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:09 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I love watching her show. Even though she focuses on crimes that most of us would rather go on not knowing about. What about the guy that had 12 bodies hidden in his home?
    ISLUVZOLIVIA

Answer by ISLUVZOLIVIA at 11:25 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I find it disgusting. I know she gets a lot of flack for crucifying those who have yet to be tried, but I find it positive that there is someone out there who is not PC, and not afraid to be unabashedly for victims' rights.

I think the teen needs to be locked away. At 15, I think she is formed in her character and morals and needs to be kept from society.

That mom? She gets custody for a month, probably under some hardship plea since she had not had custody for several years previous, and within a month, the child is dead? Not all mothers are real mothers, and the courts need to realize there is a reason some should not have custody. I feel so badly for her father. He will never get past this.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 11:26 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• That mom was given the girl by her father.He said that the mom and him had never fought over the child.He feels terrible because he gave her to him.
    preciouschild

Answer by preciouschild at 12:10 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I was sold by my mom so she could buy her pot

As for nacy grace I cant stand her voice so no I dont watch
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• These things have been going on for a LONG time, it's not new. Nancy Grace makes lots of money reporting on the most sordid crimes she can find. Before her, you just didn't hear about all of them.

mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 9:46 AM on Nov. 24, 2009