Need a great tandem stroller w/ a few features

I will have a newborn and a 2 1/2ish year old in July and am trying to get a start on stroller shopping. I'd really like one where both seats can face any direction and are their own proper seat, any infant carrier can be used, and where both seats can recline, ideally fully but I'm not sure if that's possible. I'm really interested in the KolKraft Contours Tandem Stroller, but would love to know if there are other options or something else I should be wanting in a stroller.

mrs_pulley

Asked by mrs_pulley at 11:22 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in General Parenting

• I only have one kid right now but Im considering the sit n stand double. It would be so convenient for me to take my neices with me!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 2:40 AM on Nov. 24, 2009