Can't Commit?

I don't know what's wrong with me. I can't commit to one guy for more than 2 years. Every serious relationship I've ever had has lasted 2 years, and then I'm bored with them, I get sick of the relationship and want out. I'm engaged right now, and have been with DF for 2 years and 2 months and I'm feeling the "itch". Really the only reason we haven't broken up yet is because I'm a SAHM and have nowhere to go , no job, and no money if I leave. I do love him, I'm just over the relationship and want to move on. I'm bored with it. What the hell is wrong with me? Am I just one of those people that will just never be married and grow old alone? That's kind of depressing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• GET A LIFE THAN YOU CAN CAN WORRY ABOUT A RELATIONSHIP. DO SOMETHING THAT MAKES U HAPPY!
    lilobrat

Answer by lilobrat at 12:46 AM on Nov. 24, 2009