why do people find the need to pick on people ?

i asked a question and someone said you mean trying to correct my spelling, it wasnt like i was talking in slang, is that what some people come here for? to pick on people tell on people, i know i dont have the best grammer but atleast i`m not rude.

truannmil

Asked by truannmil at 11:33 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (-2 Credits)

• Because they have nothing better to do. They probably have no life.
    fraziersmom

Answer by fraziersmom at 11:37 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• omg people do that to me all the time on here. whenever they dont like something i said, like about abortion or a religion or whatever, they talk about how bad grammer i have and that im stupid and etc. - get a life people!! some moms on here are really just such bitches & they must be so miserable with there lives that they get a kick out of trying to make other people miserable. just ignore them.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:37 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• thanks
    truannmil

Answer by truannmil at 11:42 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• no life...no self-esteem...no brains. lol

your spelling seems fine to me. like you said, at least you're not being rude. who cares what the rude ones think. they're usually not worth listening to cuz the don't have anything positive to offer. there are some angry bitches on here i tell ya.
    Anonymous

• lol
    truannmil

Answer by truannmil at 11:48 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Sometimes people make fun of my answers because it didn't come out the way I meant for it too. I think they just feel insecure about something in their lives and thats why they do it.
    tree1997

Answer by tree1997 at 11:50 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• i think if people pick on people it means to me that they dont have any confidence in them self and no respect for others
    Anonymous

• the insecure ones always reveal themselves. while it's fun to watch how stupid ppl can be, it's annoying at the same time to see this many women being such brats.
    Anonymous