What do you think about people who crave attention

Is it just me or are people getting more and more attention and fame hungry by the second. Its like nobody cares anymore if people have any real talent or if we KNOW they are good for nothing, they STILL become famous b/c we watch them and buy all them damn magazines with their stupid faces on the covers...
Some examples:
Jon Gosselin (all he does is talk sh*t to the papparazzi)
Spencer and Heidi Pratt (I could barf right now) they have a book on how to become famous? WTF they dont DO anything.

There are more but these ones make my skin crawl.

I also have had to delete friends from my life in the past couple years bc they seriously could not deal if they were not the center of attention. I cant be friends with ppl who only like to have conversations about their problems and their men and blah blah blah.

What do you tell "friends" who just want everyone to drool over them? I tell them to f*ck off these days.

CurvyMommato1

Asked by CurvyMommato1 at 11:46 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do realize that by me posting this, these people would be very happy to have more attention, if they knew. lmfao so sad.
    CurvyMommato1

Answer by CurvyMommato1 at 11:47 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• LOL "speidi" is the most pathetic couple in the world.. .he's just with her cuz she's his "trophy". My MIL is like that. she CRAVES attention and loves it (via facebook for the most part lol) it annoyes me but I just kinda brush it off
    Domsmom2009

Answer by Domsmom2009 at 11:57 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I think Jon Gosselin is a jerk, and I have no idea why Spencer and Heidi are famous. They drive me crazy too, so your not alone. LOL!
    tree1997

Answer by tree1997 at 11:58 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I don't even know who Spencer and Heidi are... I don't think anyway. Famous people are completed wasted on me. I only pay attention to the ones I like. lol

I agree Jon Gosselin is an ass. I haven't heard too much of his recent crap, mainly because I ignore it.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Speidi drives me nuts (I love the hills though). And yes I agree Jon Gosselin is an ass. I think there is just too much reality tv these days.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 1:34 PM on Nov. 24, 2009