Im fighting with my soon to be ex husband,please help me

he cheated on me and moved out and never wanted to work out our marriage just left thats it...not turning back...I have allowed him to see the kids whenn ever but i feel we need some kind of schedule,hes cryin telling me 3 times a week isnt fair he wants more,am i wrong ????i dont see how 3 times a week is sooo horrible,if he wanted to be here everyday should he have worked our marriage out????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• My ex gets every other weekend and is allowed one day during the week. I think your being more that fair. Sorry for what your going through.
    tree1997

Answer by tree1997 at 11:53 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• he doesnt want to work things out with me at all hes ready for a divorce.he doesnt love me anymore its just his kids he wants to see,im allowing him to see them but 3 times a week is fair to me.Why should i give him more???It will confuse my kids,dont u think???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• YOU DID NOTHING WRONG. HE MADE HIS BED AND HE SHOULD LAY IN IT! You fight for your kids, 3 days a week is plenty for him!
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 12:17 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• i agree 3 (to 4 times every other week) is rightfull. kids are his too. but possibly they have right to say something as well. is it like 1 parent is the main caretaker and the other has to be submissive and agreeable at most - i dono. i would think.
    fight for your kids to be w/ you but don't say he is bad dad. that's for their feeling security and love as life goes by. i'd agree for all they want.
    baby133

Answer by baby133 at 3:53 AM on Nov. 24, 2009