Would you accept a "MySpace apology"?

Let's say your husband was a complete a** to you and you are pissed. A few days go by and neither one of you is really talking to each other. Then on MySpace he sends you a little email apologizing for being a jerk. He doesn't say anything in real life and doesn't bring it up again, he just moves on like nothing happened.

Would you accept the apology? Or would it make you even more mad that he won't apologize to your face or even act apologetic towards you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Idk. A lot of men have a hard time expressing themselves. I bet he's waiting on your reaction to it, or doesn't know you've read it. I think he's just sitting back being cautious. At least he attempted it, right? Does it matter if it's in words or verbally? Just walk up and say "I got your apology letter." and see how his actions are.
    Anonymous

• if it was my SO, yes I would cuz he has a REALLY hard time expressing the way he feels.... if it would of been my ex (when we were together that is) then no cuz he could tell me how he felt or apologize with no problems. I think it depends on the guy
    Domsmom2009

Answer by Domsmom2009 at 12:04 AM on Nov. 24, 2009