Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need help please read

i am not married and i do not work..can i still file taxes to get the credit for having one child? i just have not been able to get a job any advise would be great thank you


Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Money & Work

This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • honey you have to make a certain amount in a year to even qualify for that earned income credit. And then the more you made the more you will receive.

    Answer by 31angelmommy3 at 12:03 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

  • ok thank you

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Nov. 24, 2009