What are you getting your husband for Christmas?

I am thinking some ties, his fav sports stuff, champs clothing, and a necklace of the Kansas Cheifs, Probably whatever else I see that He may like, Any good ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• We just bought him a 1300 laptop. He deserves it.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:43 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• A new GPS for his car he dropped his Sat.,I secretly thought oh yay.A smaller camera for his pocket . A generous gift card to half price books, He loves old sci-fi books or he will find a sci-fi author that is prolific and want the older books.Half price rocks with those type books.And a framed for his office picture of him and all our children shortly before our oldest deployed.

drfink

Answer by drfink at 2:05 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• He got a couple of ps3 games, if I start working before christmas I'm going to get him some clothes, maybe a gift card for Best Buy and some other stuff.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 11:44 AM on Nov. 24, 2009