Whats the best thing about being pregnant?

I saw that other question and i am very scared that i'm not going to like being pregnant. And all those answers practically confirmed my fears. So what were/are your favorite things about being pregnant?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 12:42 AM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• All the attention! People helping you out cuz they don't want you to strain yourself. Getting better service. I had a Home Depot man push my shopping cart (wasn't heavy) cuz he felt like I needed a break LOL! I loved being pregnant!
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 12:44 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I LOVE feeling the baby move! and of course having the baby is amazing! I love seeing the baby on the ultrasound, and hearing its heartbeat. I love watching my tummy grow. Lol I like the point when my bellybutton pops out, so I can say "I'm almost done see" Now that my baby is due around Thanksgiving my Father in law says its my turkey thermometer lol.There are so many more positives than negatives. I just think being pregnant and having all these crazy hormones makes me enjoy whining a little. lol
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 12:46 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Being a part of something FREAKING MIRACULOUS!!!
    ;-D

When you appreciate the minute details, how it all works, the whole physiological process...
    that makes these INCREDIBLE little people with AMAZING personalities and creative ideas...
    It's blows my mind.
    Pregnancy is a beautiful gift because it's participating in a miracle. :-)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:57 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• At night when DH and I lay down in bed and he starts rubbing my belly and talking to the baby. It's so sweet. It helps calm my fears and makes me think that everything will be ok. I also love to see the look on his face when I have an ultrasound or when we go to my midwife and he hears the heartbeat.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 1:31 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• feeling the baby move, especially in the 3rd trimester. :) there can be bad things about pregnancy but overall my first was great! now i'm in my 2nd and i feel pretty lousy but i'm hopeful that the 2nd and 3rd trimester will be good :) oh and birth is awesome.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 11:04 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Feeling the baby move. I miss that feeling.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:30 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• If it's your first preganacy and you aren't getting sick then everything. I was a little in shock probably my entire pregnancy not knowing what to feel or think but I had a good pregnancy. The first exciting thing is the first movements, then finding out what sex, and then when you can really feel a foot with your hands. The second time around gets a little more tiring because you're to busy taking care of your first to always stop and enjoy the pregnancy. You will like being pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• WOW ITS LIFE GROWING IN YOU BE PROUD FLAUNT IT YES IWAS A WEIRDO IN A 2 PIECE SWIMMING IS A MUST WHILE PREGNANT IT TAKES THE WEIGHT OFF LITTERALLY ITS A BLESSING NOT EVERYONE RECIEVES
    lilobrat

Answer by lilobrat at 1:23 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• for me like the other one said seeing the baby on ultersound and hearing the heartbeat and seeing you tummy growing and the baby moving around and at the end the pride and joy you have in your arms thats the best part i think
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• My favorite part was feeling SOOO needed. Liek this little life couldnt go one without me, and it depended on me for everything =) and of course, the birth and seeing him for the first time!!!
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 1:55 AM on Nov. 24, 2009