What kinds of gifts are you buying for everyone? And where at?

I was going to shop everywhere. Should I get one nice 100 dollar gift, or a bunch of variety of stuff, quantity?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Shopping

• Im getting everyone I know things from Avon. They have really cheap stocking stuffers and CUTE clothes/purses etc. AND its free shipping which is a perk! :) http://www.youravon.com/rebekahmiller
    beka03

Answer by beka03 at 11:50 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I'm getting my mom and stepdad a gift card to eat out and my hubby I'm getting him a sony bravia home theater system for his bravia lol. I'm getting my grandma probably sweatshirts but It's not expensive stuff...cuz let's face it I'm po'
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 12:25 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I have gotten a lot of things from LaBella Flora, Gymboree, and Chasing Fireflies for my girls. We do know we are getting them either a John Deere Gator or a Barbie Jeep from Target but not sure what else. One of their big Santa gifts is a washer and dryer to go with their play kitchen. I have spent way too much already, LOL!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 1:19 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I've already done some of mine through on-line. I like it better and I don't have to stand in line.
    I've actually bought from DSA ladies.
    Avon, Pampered chef....etc. We all network together and unlike Walmart and such their products are better!

And ebaY! Love EBAY!! I sell the SCENTSY wickless candle which has gone over well all over the US. For those that have one they love it and wouldn't use anything else, for someone that has never seen it - best Christmas present ever! I have been giving these away at Gift Exchange parties also becuase they are not expensive either. A plug-in & one scent is only $20.00 and everyone that has one --FIghts for these! They are addicting!
    EVERYONE HAVE A SAFE HOLIDAY - HAPPY FAMILY GET TOGETHERS -- and DO NOT FORGET TO KISS YOUR MOM & DAD!
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 11:21 AM on Nov. 25, 2009