Ideas for a tattoo in honor of my son .....

Hi am a new mommy and I wanna get a tattoo in honor of my baby. I thought about his footprint and name but everyone gets that and I want something different. I currently have eight tattoos. None of them really coordinate with eachother they just are things i like. My son's name is Lennon Theodore and yes after John Lennon. But not after Theodore Roosevelt. I am a big beatles fan obviously. He was born May 24 2009. But I don't like the idea of getting his birth astrological sign. Anyway I would LOVE some good ideas!!!

LennonT0609

Asked by LennonT0609 at 12:58 AM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• maybe his initials, hand print, his face (just a few ideas)
    Domsmom2009

Answer by Domsmom2009 at 1:00 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I'm thinking about getting my children's names in their own handwriting
    My mom waited until we were all around 18 years old and then got something that symbolized us. Like, my brother was a dragon on top of the world. And my sister was a rose and a heart. And i was a fairy with butterfly wings and my little brother was a wizzard with a book.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:25 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• His theme is dinosaur's and while I like your idea of the theme you did with your daughter I dunno if I'd like a dinosaur on my body. But it is a place to start so thanks!!
    LennonT0609

Answer by LennonT0609 at 1:33 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• i would came up w/ some nickname for him which you and only you would know why it is it not any other and have it placed. why to be so obvious?
    baby133

Answer by baby133 at 3:05 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I am in the same boat. I want to do something different and unique for my daughter but can not think of something.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 7:38 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Beatles fan? Do a yellow submarine with his name as the name of the sub.
    Born2BAMommy5

Answer by Born2BAMommy5 at 9:37 AM on Nov. 24, 2009