URGENT PLEASE READ!!!! are there any prego mothers out there that has been threw a subcronic hematoma?

it was about 2 weeks ago wen my bf ans i went to pump gas. hwe askd me to go pay so i did. as i came back an sat in the car i started felling warm liquid jus rushing between my legs. i touched and then look at my hands a relize its blood.. my bf rushes me 2 the hospital. after tons of tests. (threw witch i nevr stopd bleeeding) the doc tells me im ok. but i had a subcronic hemarage. so far the blood has stopped. but 4 sum reason my urine is brown and as gross at this sunds the tolit paper wen i whip is brown also.... i was wondering if this is normal with women who have had or has the same thing as i do. if any mother out there could tell me there story it wuld b very help full!!

avp_2907

Asked by avp_2907 at 1:13 AM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No answers yet