my daughter scratched her eye, what should i do?

i picked her up from the babysitters and she told me that my daughter scratched her eye. she wasnt sure whether she got the actual eye, and its a little too swollen from being scratched for me to open it to find out. if she did scratch it, what can i use to help ease her pain. and if it isnt her eye, what could i do pain wise?

mommysailor

Asked by mommysailor at 1:23 AM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If it is that swollen from a simple scratch from her own nail.... talk to a Dr. A babys skin is sensitive but a scratch should never cause that much swelling. And really better safe then sorry right? You can laugh later at over reacting, or run the risk of kicking your own @$$ and feeling guilty because your child has health (general term; eye specifically in this case) problems because you were trying not to over react.
    mouse888

Answer by mouse888 at 6:07 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• If it is swollen at all from being scratch I would def take her to the drs jus in case!
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 8:14 AM on Nov. 24, 2009