Would this piss you off?

MIL (lives with us) goes to a relatives house (overnight) even though they are sick. So of course, now she's got it. And she's coughing and sneezing and hacking all over the place and not covering her mouth or nose or anything. Yuck! So of course now our 6yo says he has a sore throat (hasn't been sick at all this year!) and I'm starting to get sick. Would it piss you off that she's so careless? DS knows to cover his mouth, why can't she? (Saying anything is to her is basically pointless.)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Health

• buy some of those face masks. Offer her one next time and if she doesn't take it u put one on. that is sure to piss her off, but oh it would be fun!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Yes I'd be mad! sounds like something my MIL would do... the woman is so careless... I'd go with the masks as well
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Nov. 24, 2009