38 weeks pregnant and my whole body hurts?!?!?!

Is this normal...My belly is sooooo sore, and my legs ache super bad at the top. I just feel like plain on POOP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• unfortunately that sounds about right.. and the impatience of waiting only makes things worse. the heavier the baby gets, the more everything is going to hurt. i had my baby 3 weeks ago. stretching my legs generally helped, temperarily. tylenol.........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Yeah, leg squats helps, eat fibrous foods so you don't get constipated, drink plenty of water so you don't cramp up. Just massage your belly and baby, stay away from the junk food, keep busy so you are not just sitting around. First one? Gong up and down stairs helps, just be careful you have someone with you. Hot showers helps too, I had all mine at home, defintiely hot showers and belly rubs. it will not stay in there forever!
    taraslife

Answer by taraslife at 5:31 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Good luck!! It is normal. That last month is a LONG one!! I am 39 1/2 weeks and hoping it's not much longer. ;-) Rest helps - though hard to come by. Take it easy and hang in there!!!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 5:59 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• yeah. i felt like that from 40 weeks on but i know a lot feel that way the last couple of months. gl and i hope you feel better =)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 10:53 AM on Nov. 24, 2009