i dont know what to do anymore (VENT)

I have been unhappy with my SO for a very long time
I guess the icing was put on the cake when I had to find a job when my baby was only less than 2 weeks old. That really irritated me, I really just wanna bond with my new born and that is all put on hold because he doesnt make enough money. :(

and then last night we get in an argument with the baby in the baby in the same room as us so I sepnt the whole time trying to get him to give me space, he's using the time to hell and scream at me. Then he says hes gonna stay at a friends tonight and as we're a block from the house he jumps out the while Im driving and then he runs in from of me while Im driving and I accidently hit is leg.

he then runs off and I have no idea where he is. Im still a bloody mess and inn pain from my difficult birth. I just want a break for a minute. I just wanna scream.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:57 AM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Can you go to a family memebers house for awhile, or lock him out of yours? He's psycho! I wouldn't trust him with the baby.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 8:11 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• OP
    sorry if this doesnt make complete sense, Im so irritated tight now
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:02 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• It sounds like this guy is potentially dangerous. He is irresponsible and undependable. You have probably known this from the beginning. A high percentage of women believe that these kinds of men will change once a baby is born. They don't! To the contrary, their weak character traits become increasingly visible. I think that's what is happening to you. You have no power to change him. Your best choice would probably be to get away from him, telling him that you are willing to consider marriage at some point, should he be interested in that and prove himself worthy of being your husband. It's the best way I know to find out whether he is interested enough in being a family to clean up his act. If he is not, then learn from this and determine to never repeat it. Make a list of the traits that you would want in a husband and father, then wait for that man to come along. Don't be willing to settle for anything less.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:05 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• WOW sounds like you guys need a break from each other you need to just relax. As for him not making enough $$ this is normal and you must have know about this befor the baby was born.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 8:05 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• OP
    never tried to change him or wanted to
    he cnahed on his own when I got pregnant and now he's worse now that the baby is here
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:07 AM on Nov. 24, 2009