How can I help heal a bruise and make it less visable, fast?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Health

• If you are trying to hide for the wrong reasons, then I would not.

Time to be honest with your self, you should never, and I mean never have to hide, any bruise.

YOU ARE BETTER THEN THAT, if someone did it too you they should be ashamed not you.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 9:19 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• First off I hope you're not hurt bad! Hope you're healing!! Right now I have many myself! I have a goose egg sized one on my calf. Some other places from falling & bad luck! Maybe some yellow make up might hide it! I hope you feel better & heal! I hope you're alright most of all! Such things happen in life.
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:52 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I'm going to accept that it was an accident, first off and leave it at that. I've had to do this for my kids right before picture day, a black eye from jumping off the couch, or a knot on the forehead from falling out of a tree...either way...
    Lost of orange juice...it will help it fade in a matter of days...
    If you don't have days...get under eye conealer...like you would use to cover bags under your eyes...it has a yellow tint to it to help with the color...
    Ezranight

Answer by Ezranight at 10:26 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• ice as soon as it happens. If you wait too long, there's not much you can do.
    Anonymous