I am an T-mobile customer and..

I am trying to get a new cell phone but I really want an certain cell phone but its to much so I am asking dose anyone know where the hot deals are at? please and thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Shopping

• Just buy the phone from the store...you can make monthly payments on a phone now
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 9:30 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Did you call about renewing your contract and getting a discount on the phone? MY hubby is t-mobile, and I am AT&T, I find T-Mobile to be the best, will switch as soon as contract is up. If you buy a phone from somewhere else they charge you a fee to make it work with T-mobile, not all SIM cards work in all phones, so be careful, DH just got a $300 phone for $50 for renewing his contract, hope this helps!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:36 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I also have T-mobile and I agree they are the best, I always wait until my contract is about to renew and then renew it and get a new phone for really cheap.
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 10:12 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I broke my phone and I am using an pre paid and its driving me NUTS lol and I am do for and upgrade tomorrow and my contract is up in January .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Nov. 24, 2009