Will they ram it through regardless?

Most Americans do not want this healthcare bill being debated right now and soon to be voted on in the senate... see link below

What do you think will happen..will it get pushed through regardless?

If so do you think those who push really care about what the American people want?

My personal opinion is that yes they will ram this bill through regardless..and then adding amendments with time to turn it into full blown UHC..

They do not give a rats arse about us..

Anyway..my hubby disagress he says it will never pass..

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 9:54 AM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:55 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Joe Lieberman to the rescue. He won't vote for it. They can't buy him either.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:01 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Part of me worries that they will ram it though, and part of me thinks there is too much about it that is unconstitutional that it can't pass. I don't put anything past this administration though. They really only have until the end of the year to get this done. I am almost positive they will have to use reconciliation to pass it.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:03 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• It's clear that the American public is leery of this bill. Even some senators need to be bribed and coerced to vote for it. We will see what happens.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:42 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Can they really get away with the blatant way they bought her off?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• If they can ram it through they will. If they didn't intend to they wouldn't have taken it this far. Healthcare "reform" defines this administration. If it doesn't pass many will see the administration as a failed one.

My next questions is, can we turn the tables enough in 2010 to repeal it? If it passes, I think this question should be put to every candidate and if the answer is not yes then they don't deserve my vote.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:03 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• My next questions is, can we turn the tables enough in 2010 to repeal it? If it passes, I think this question should be put to every candidate and if the answer is not yes then they don't deserve my vote

absolutely with you
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:08 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Yes they will ram it through. It will be repealed in 2010. Probably not early enough for the tax codes to be rewritten so you can expect to pay the xtra until it gets repealed.

I'm guessing the tax codes for 2010 will be pretty high, and the economy will take a heavy hit because of it.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:19 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I hope they do.
    Anonymous

• Anon :38, but careful what you wish for. You never know where they will ram it.

mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 2:30 PM on Nov. 24, 2009