how to stay fit stay at homemom

HI,
Have a 15 month old boy, my time energy brains is invested in the daily household chores , god has been kind enough to bestow me a slim figure but need to spend some time for my 20 minute walk and somehting for mymental clock.
Please help as need to find way towork out time for my self, considering its winter so can't een go out often + my toddler lack of sleep keeps me on toes .
Wwhat time should I chalk out for my work out and reading basically for myself.

jus4me1980

Asked by jus4me1980 at 9:58 AM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I get up an hour before the kids do for my "me" time.
    Anonymous

• I try to exercise during naptime.
    I bought my kids some 1 lb weights and they love it. They think the toilet paper rolls are weights too! So cute.
    Balloons also get us moving.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 1:26 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I dont' know what your situation is, but I go to Curves when my husband is home from work. That gives me my time to get out of the house and interact with other people! Plus it's only a 30-40 minute workout so it's not like you're gone for a long time!

I love it!
    Anonymous

• i do my runs after dinner when hubby is home to watch the kids. i also find i run better in the evening b/c im more stretched out.
    AgentBrez

Answer by AgentBrez at 5:14 PM on Nov. 24, 2009