when you were a teen or preteen did you have a bad behavior that you hid from your mom?

Mine were: smoking
and
buying magazines like Cosmopolitan etc, that she disapproved of...she didn't like all the articles about sex.

ilovedogs1967

Asked by ilovedogs1967 at 9:58 AM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I did, but some things I should had be more open about, she could had helped me more, and she was always right, but I did it to protect her but now feel bad.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 9:59 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• As a preteen, my biggest sins were purchasing antiperspirant and tampons... my mom had this belief that antiperspirant causes alzheimers disease and that tampons cause infection and did not want me using them. I had to hide them in the back of my closet.

But as a teen, yes I had bigger and worse 'secrets' than the antiperspirant thing! LOL!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 10:01 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Oh I was a little bit of a wild child, I smoke and drink and smoked pot <---really the only drug I did. Ummm had sex and spent the night at boys houses and snuck out. I had some fun but now I am the most calm and laid back person. I did horrible in High School and now I have a 3.5 in college.
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 10:03 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I drank, smoked, had sex, got high and lied all the time.  She probably knew, but she was suffering from clinical depression for most of my teen years and didn't care what I did.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:03 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I hide a lot of stuff when i was a teen. Smoking cigarettes and at 15 i started smoking pot but know that I am older i tell my mom all these things and we laugh together.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• No, I was a good kid. My brothers were bad and they had lots of pushments that I didn't want. So I didn't do anything stupid. I actually had much more freedom becuase of it. I had no cerfew on prom night and was allowed out late becuase I could be trusted and never did anything to break that trust.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I smoked and drank and did drugs, had sex with old men just for funny, because the risk of getting caught was there. I went out with a 38 year old guy from 9th grade till 12th grade. I ran off with a traveling carnival and a 42 year old tilt-a -whirl guy. LOTS MORE TERRIBLE STUFF!!!
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 10:16 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Nope, I was a straight A kid with a boring life, LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• yes i was a wild child. when iws 12 started smoking and drinking. 13 started pot 14 started lsd..and shrooms...and x..when i was 17 i got kicked out of school. and then became a full blown drug addict. i had sex with my bf. i was a bad kid. i caused my parent alot of heart ache. but at the age of 19 i went to church got saved and gave that life up. i call it bad girl gone good. It has now been almost 7 years since i have drank or done any drugs...i still smoke ciggs and drink lot of caffeine...but i am a single mother now due to divorce. i am on my own held a job for years. got my GED and am now in college...
    Anonymous

• Yea, I was the golden child til I turned 16. She knew about my smoking cigarettes but not about smoking weed, skipping school A LOT and lying about where I was when I was "at a friend's" when really I was having sex or drinking. I'm so glad I'm a mom now and not a dumb teenage idiot anymore.. but karma really bit me in the ass.. I have 3 daughters and will prob face this when they're teens!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:33 AM on Nov. 24, 2009