weird....

Ok.. I have noticed since last night it seems like my stomach muscles keep tightening up then releasing... almost like contractions but I am only 4 weeks preg. and my uterus isn't no where near that big yet... why would my stomach be doing this?

randilinn

Asked by randilinn at 10:11 AM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I know that later on you can get false contractions from being dehydrated. You are only 4 weeks are you sure you are really pregnant? I hope it is not the case but you could be having a miscarriage.

Best of Luck and Congratulations
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• yeah I took 2 preg test, I also have sore boobs, morning sickness, heartburn, constipation.. lol you name it I got it! I had a miscarrage 7 years ago but it wasn't like this.. I also have a healthy 5 year old son!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• nurse said because i am 4 weeks it is normal because my body doesn't know what it wants to do.. have a period or a baby! it's normal and take some tyl...weeew... i hate being worried! come'on 12 week hump!!! i sure have a long way to go!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous