Sex after baby!

Ok so I had our baby girl 5 days ago! And had my tubal 4 days ago! I know this is going to sound horrible but I just cant keep my hands of my s/o & he cant keep his hands off of me! Its like we have a closer bond since the baby was born! Well I had no stitches or anything when i had the baby so this morning we decided to try and have sex and see how bad it was!! No pain at all but I could barely feel him it was like I am so streched out that he was just screwing a big hole! I feel so horrible! I cried, I got sick everything because before baby he would hurt me! I dunno if its just because things havent had time to heal or if im going to stay this way! I told him im never having sex again and that im just disgusted! What should I do any suggestions? I need help!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You JUST had a baby everything is going to be streached out to the max..pretty much he was screwing a big hole..lol. It takes time for everythig to go back to normal.. It might not ever get to where you was but it sure is going to get close! That's why they say 6 weeks...hope that helps...It just takes time :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• You should take your time, don't rush it.

5 days is too soon, you need time to heal.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:46 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• My God lady, control yourself! LOL!! You are hilarious. Of course you're going to be all stretched out after just having a baby!! THAT's why they say to wait 6 weeks after baby is born. They say that for a couple reasons....ONE - you need time to heal. You just pushed a human out of your vagina. TWO - because it WILL feel like throwing a hot dog down a hallway...why? BECAUSE YOU JUST PUSHED A HUMAN OUT OF YOUR VAGINA!! :)
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 10:54 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• ha ha mamie2shoes! your answer made me laugh and definately made me feel a lot better! I know that a human just came out of my vagina but i figured it went back to shape in a couple days and they just tell you 6 weeks to toreture you! lol! I think we will wait a few weeks and see what happens hopefully we wont have anymore hot dog throwing contest!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• you will go back =) do some kegels if you want to quicken the process but definitely be patient :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 11:53 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• doctors usually know what they are talking about when they tell you something.. it will go back to normal if anything i think im tighter and it's only been 2 months for me but you do need to take it slow we waited 5wks before we did anything, hated it but better safe then sorry
    Anonymous

• I had a 8 lb 9 oz baby and im pretty much back to normal. My so use to hurt me too. My lower ab would hurt like hell during and after we had sex pre-baby, but since my son was born he doesn't hurt me anymore! It may take 2 months to get back to where you were. I was back to my normal size in 2 1/2 to 3 months, but I did go back! :)
    MandiDueAug09

Answer by MandiDueAug09 at 1:22 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Lol, I'm glad I could make you giggle!! :) You're too hard on yourself. Just give it time :)
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 9:09 PM on Nov. 24, 2009