Feeling Ill.

I am going to the clinic tonight after talking to a co worker about how I feel. She urged me to go and I'm tired of feeling this way, so money be damned. I'm going.
But before I go I was wondering if anyone ever had anything like this and and maybe knows what it could be.
For the last three weeks I have been getting BLINDING migranes. When i open my eyes in the morning everyting is spinning, and through out the day I have the vertigo sensation. I constantly feel sick and have gotten sick a few times from being so dizzy. No medicine I have treats this. I have no concentration and I just feel horrible. Every couple of minutes It feels like someone strecthed a rubberband over my head because I get pressure, all this pressure all the way around my head. Thats when I usually get dizzy and lightheaded. Ive had migranes before but never anything like this.
Anyone have any idea what could be affecting me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Health

• My mom had some of those same problems. the dr gave her meds for the virtigo and said lay down. But since you cant just quite life and stay in bed I would keep an eye on your blood pressure and you can get OTC meds for the vrtigo. my mom thought the dr. was crazy when they sent her home with meds for just the dizzieness but i made her take them and it really did help alot. The headaches went away once she got her dizzieness under control. also have you changed your diet lately? when i quite caffine cold turkey I was hit with the worst migraines i have ever had!! Try taking a baby asprin, tylenol and a caffine pill for the headaches it works much better than just an Advil or tylenol alone. and it much cheeper than buying the special migrane meds they sell. GOOD LUCK
    youlookin4me

Answer by youlookin4me at 1:10 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• High blood pressure or high cholesterol. That was my mothers problem.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:46 AM on Nov. 24, 2009