Did anyone NOT like Twilight?

I've never read the book nor have I seen the movie, is it really that good? I don't have time to read the book is the movie good?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I didn't hate the movie but it wasn't the greatest ever. I've never read the book. I am taking my son to see New Moon for his birthday. He is really loving that stuff and I don't know if I should be worried! He's turning 9.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• It was just "fair".You really have to like the fantasy, the unbelieveable premise that a girl would fall in love with a Vampire. An unattractive Vampire,at that. I went with my granddaughters and they thought it was pretty good but they didn't swoon or anything. LOL.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:59 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I agree. Its an okay movie. Not the best i've ever seen. Not one i'd watch over and over either. My sister on the otherhand could watch it over and over... Though I must add she is 13! Maybe its more of a teeny bopper movie? dunno... I watched New Moon and it was even worse... Bleh
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Not a fan
    If you want a real good vampire movie watch interview with a vampire or even read that book
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:07 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• i am not "in" with everyone else.. i will wait a few months or even a few years before i watch that.. i dont do the whole craze thing i avoid it like the piggy flu lol
    TravisJohnsmama

Answer by TravisJohnsmama at 11:09 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Never read or watched anything about them. I am not into sci-fi or fantasy. If it works for someone else so be it.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:11 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• The first movie is awful. It is one of the worst movies I've ever seen, but Robert Pattinson is HOT in it. I understand the attraction now, but he looks pretty bad everywhere else I've seen him.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 11:40 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I've read all 4 books. Great books..especially for teens. They do tend to get much better with each book..which is also what I've noticed so far with the 1st two movies. The movies however, never measure up to the books, but my 3 girls LOVED the movie! As for me and my husband..we enjoyed the movie with our girls. ;) My girls ages are 9, 6 and 3!

♥b

MrsHope702

Answer by MrsHope702 at 11:45 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I didn't read the books, but I was excited about the first movie because I thought with all the hype, it had to be great. It was just barely okay. I don't think I will ever make a point to see the others. I love these types of movies/shows. I have all the HPs, Buffy & Charmed on DVD... But this one was just bad!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:54 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• It was predictable, kind of chincy and cheesy, but it wasn't the worst movie. It wasn't my style of movie and is definately more geared towards the younger crowd. I have no desire to see "New Moon" and wouldn't see "Twilight" again either. I never read the books.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:20 PM on Nov. 24, 2009