If you decided to cancel your CafeMom account, what would be your reason for leaving?

ajtherad

Asked by ajtherad at 11:13 AM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If I had a stalker on here then I would definitely cancel my account... I can pretty much deal with everything else that goes on.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 12:03 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Double standards on the rules cafemom has. I see alot of things that shouldnt be posted but cafemom lets it go. I also see alot of racism towards whites and mexicans and cafemom lets it go. As soon as someone says something about blacks tho you get in trouble.
    That really is the only thing that would make me leave. Just the double standard on the rules.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:15 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• DRAMA!! Like the question posted before this one, so much hate for people on PA. I'm not on it myself but I have nothing against people who have fallen on hard times. I know there are people who take advantage of the system but there are just as many people who actually need it and use it the way it is intended.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• the personal things and the gross items. asking what I do about personal items. Please.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Drama. For sure. People posting questions just to bash other people.
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 11:39 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• The constant "am I pregnant" questions. I am not you, I don't know your body, your symptoms, when you last boinked your husband. If you need to come onto an internet site where no one knows you to ask if you are pregnant, maybe you should be researching sex and what it is.
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 11:49 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• The .. lovely people.. who think that because you aren't doing things the way they do them that your wrong.
    KandiceN

Answer by KandiceN at 12:01 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Only reason Id leave is if I had other things that were taking too much time.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:09 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• drama for one. The point is to encourage and help others, not kick them while they are down. I also joined hoping to find other working moms but it seems like the site is dominated by stay or work at home moms who only do things while I'm at work. So the site has been kind of pointless. I do like the questionswhen they don't get so heated.
    Anonymous

• I agree with the first poster. I have experienced it for myself! It's crap! I have thought about leaving but there is 1 friend on here that isn't on myspace or facebook and CM is the only way I can communicate with her.
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 12:37 PM on Nov. 24, 2009