Christmas gifts for 5 yr old boy???

My son in 5 and is stuck on thomas the tank engine....the problem is he has almost everything thomas. I am needing ideas for x-mas gifts??? He is getting from santa a nintendo ds and an indiana jones game...since he always plays his sisters and they fight over it. He loves to watch movies but he also has all of the thomas movies. I need some ideas!! UGH!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Shopping

• my son is five and he is asking for ben ten,and backugan toys
    becky200

Answer by becky200 at 11:44 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Why not think about a real model train set?
    When my son was ga-ga over Thomas, his grandfather took him on his first train ride, like 2 stops and back. Maybe that's an option depending on where you live. You can take pics, put them in an album, have him "write" the story, and save the ticket. That way it's an activity and a present.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 12:01 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• is he into superhero's? my son is in that age group and he likes spiderman iron man batman like transformers stuff like that tomas is more for babies between 3-4 encourage him with toys more his age. My son barely turned 7 and hasn't liked preschool shows since he was 3 &4 but the super hero's are his thing and has been since he was 5 and still are..he needs toys that are from 5-8 and He's small for a ds my son got one and it broke in half and he lost all the games cuz they are tiny..
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 12:22 PM on Nov. 24, 2009